I absolutely love speaking at events (especially if they happen to be in lovely cities around the world ;-). I speak regularly at publishing industry events, universities and writer summits. I talk about publishing strategies, building audiences, big-thinking marketing, using social media, how to hustle into publishing and any similar topics. In the last year, I was:-
- A speaker at The Breakthrough Festival for authors
- A speaker at Writer’s Day at The Literary Consultancy
- A speaker at the Independent Publishers’ Guild’s summer conference
- The keynote at the conference at the Sao Paulo Book Fair.
- The keynote at the Basque Writer's Conference.
- A speaker at the Ullstein's digital conference in Berlin.
- A speaker at the Bonnier Germany CEO retreat.
- A speaker at Writer's Digest & London Book Fair's Writer's Summit.
- A speaker at the Sandbox Summit for senior music marketing execs.
- A speaker at the Romantic Novelist's Association annual event.
- A lecturer at University College London MA Publishing course.
I do charge for speaking gigs, but this will vary dependent on your event, location and audience.
You can contact me here with speaking opportunities. firstname.lastname@example.org